Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you sourlysweet

Sourlysweet was wonderful enough to make a clickable siggy for me that links directly here! So whenever I post on the forum, I get to advertise. YAY! Thank you again sourlysweet if you see this!

On another note, I'm almost finished with the first Chapter of "The Runaway Runway". Look for it in about a week. I need a few more pictures and such but just as a little teaser. I'll give you this.
________________________________________________________________

"This SUCKS!" Violet exclaimed as she looked around at her new 'home'. Crappy bed, nothing fun. Just a fridge, worn out old bed a toilet and a shower. "Oh well" she thought to herself. "It has to be better than that podunk town Twinbrook." She hadn't seen too many people yet but this seemed to be a more stylish place than home, maybe she could make her mark here.

That night as she lay in bed, she thought of the family she left behind. She missed her mother and father, but most of all her little sister, Penelope. "Mom and dad will understand," she thought. but not Penelope, she's going to think I abandoned her." Violet felt tears well up behind her eyelids right before she finally drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment